Kingston Memorial Makes ALL AMERICAN for the THIRD year 2022-2023!30 GUNS in 30 DAYS RAFFLE is back!Drawings start October 1 and last for 30 consecutive days !ONE $25.00 Entry puts you in all 30 Drawings! but, The more you buy – the better your chances
Send $25 per ticket, include you name and phone number to:https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/vfw1088
1. Springfield Armory Hellcat
2. Henry Golden boy .22
3. Century VSKA AK47 7.62x39mm
4. S&W Sport II 5.56
5. S&W EZ 9mm
6. Baretta Ultima 300 12 or 20 gauge
7. Glock 43X 9mm
8. Glock 19 Gen5 9mm
9. S&W 15/22 Rifle
10. VR80 Shotgun
11. Sig 365 XL 9mm
12. Ruger American .308
13. Glock 43X 9mm
14. KSG shotgun 12 gauge
15. Traditions Performance Muzzleloader
16. Springfield Armory Hellcat 9mm
17. Sig 320X 9mm
18. Ruger 10/22 Rifle Package
19. Century VSKA AK47 7.62 x 39mm
20. Kel-tec KS7 Shotgun 12 Gauge
21. S&W Victory .22 Pistol
22. Glock 45 MOS
23. Ruger Precision .17 HMR
24. Ruger .308 Predator Rifle
25. Sellier and Beloit 9mm Case
26. S&W EZ 9mm pistol
27. S&W M&P 5.7
28. S&W Sport II Rifle
29. Mossberg 590 Shock w/case
30. Sig X5 Legion 9mm
Kingston Memorial Post 1088Veterans of Foreign Wars30 Guns in 30 Days – Gun Raffle 2023RULES AND INFORMATION
● One ticket will be provided for each $25.00 purchase from the Kingston Memorial VFW.
● All tickets are non-refundable, including any ticket held by a winning ticket holder that fails the required
● The last day to obtain tickets is when all 2,500 tickets are sold.
● All guns being raffled are new, factory-made standard type guns. No custom or designs are included.
● By obtaining a raffle ticket, you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the gun(s) won, have intention of using the gun(s) won only in a legal and safe manner and will obtain or have already obtained instructions on the safe use and operation of the gun(s) won.
● One gun will be raffled each day beginning October 1st 2023 and continuing for 30 days thereafter.
● Winning ticket holders and the guns won will be posted on WWW.vfw1088.org and/or the Kingston Memorial VFW Facebook page.
● Proceeds of the raffle will benefit the VFW Kingston Memorial Post 1088.
● A ticket holder must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States.
● Raffle is void where prohibited.
● All Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
● All gun transfers will be done through Stateline Guns, Ammo & Archery, a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer – and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including with respect to each winning ticket holder, the laws of the State of their legal residence.
● Primary gun transfers will be done through Stateline Guns, Ammo & Archery in Plaistow, NH
● In the event a winning ticket holder needs to have the gun won transferred out of state they need to pay
any transfer fee(s).
● Winning ticket holder must pass all applicable background checks and must be at least:
A) 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun or B) 21 years old to take possession of a handgun.
● If the winning ticket holder of a handgun is under the age of 21, they must have a parent take ownership of the gun or switch out the handgun for a rifle or shotgun in stock of equal or lesser value.
● A winning ticket holder may be required to verify that ownership of the gun won is legal in their state and/or city or town prior to taking possession of that gun.
● Tickets will be drawn daily at Kingston Memorial Post 1088 93 Rt 125 Kingston, NH
● A winning ticket will still be eligible for all the remaining drawings.
● A winning ticket holder will be notified using the contact information on the ticket stub. In the event that
neither Stateline Guns, Ammo & Archery nor the VFW can contact the winner – it will be the sole
responsibility of the winning ticket holder to contact Stateline Guns, Ammo & Archery in Plaistow, NH to
claim their gun.
● A limit of 2,500 tickets will be sold for this raffle.
● Guns are not transferable – the winning ticket holder must claim the gun.
● The VFW is not liable or responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee to any gun won –
including its quality, condition or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties,
representations, and guarantees, if any, are subject to the manufacturer’s terms, and the winning ticket
holder must look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty, representation, and guarantee and
must deal directly with such manufacturer if a problem arises.
...we want to welcome today's military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite group.
WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Kosovo, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, War on Global Terror and other Peace-Keeping Expeditionary Campaigns throughout the globe.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. - William Shakespeare
A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.